Are you looking to enrich a vital relationship, breathe life into a tired one, or rescue a relationship that has become challenging, distressing, or unfulfilling?
Comox Valley Counselling invites you to attend
Conversations for Connection
A Two Day Relationship Education Group for Couples
Based on the bestselling book
Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love, by Sue Johnson.
April 18 and 25, 2020
Registration Fee: $675, plus GST per couple.
Early-Bird Fee $650, plus GST before March 1st
Registration limited to 15 couples
Whether you are just starting out in your relationship or have a long term marriage, attending Hold Me Tight will give you the tools to better communicate, understand and connect with your partner.
Today, we have cracked the code of love. We now know what a good love relationship looks and feels like. Even better, we can shape it. For the first time, we have a map that can guide us in creating, healing and sustaining love. – Dr. Sue Johnson
This educational and experiential workshop introduces core concepts of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples, scientifically proven and widely heralded as one of the most successful approaches to creating loving relationships and lasting bonds.
We will guide you and your partner through facilitated conversations, video presentations, guided exercises and “one-on-one” discussions, to help you deepen your connection and enhance relationship satisfaction
I feel heard and understood by my partner in a way I never knew was possible
This workshop completely changed my perspective on our relationship. I now feel hopeful that we can overcome our obstacles together.
At our Hold Me Tight Workshop, you will learn and experience how to:
- Recognize and affirm strengths in your relationship
- Communicate in ways that promote better understanding, closeness and connection
- Have a clearer understanding of each other’s emotions
- Get unstuck from repeating arguments and recognize underlying reasons for your conflicts
- How to repair moments of disconnection and forgive each other
- Increase feelings of trust, intimacy, playfulness, and fun
- Be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with each other (A.R.E.)
- Learn how to continue the great conversations you start at the workshop at home
My husband and I are connecting in ways we NEVER had before and for that I am forever grateful.